Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sometimes the journey is rough...





Sometimes in our lives we are dealt a handfull of surprises. Some good and some not so good. I think it is how we handle those surprise, those opportunities, those storms that continues to make us the people we are. But how do we know what are the right answers? How do we know what God truly wants for our lives? A lot of prayer, a lot of reading His word, a lot of wisdom from "Godly" people, and knowing what do to with all those answers. I am at that place in my life. God is truly stretching me. I have the world's best husband, and I am so blessed to have a wonderful family and truly the best friends that God has to offer. This journey that we are all on affects the lives of all those around us... It truly is a journey that only God can lead.


Enjoy a few of our pictures from our journey this week.

We are enjoying ourselves!

No comments: