Monday, July 20, 2009

Our Summer Vacation and then back to work...

Well it has been a month since I've shared my journey...

We began our summer journey with taking the kids to Washington, DC for 6 days... WOW ~ THAT WAS AWESOME! Loved the history...







Then we came back ~ got clean clothes and traveled to Naples, FL for the Rogers' Reunion..








We finally came home July 5 and everyone had to get back to work...
Jim back to church, Kodie babysitting all over, David is working at Chick-fil-a and I'm not working (at least not for a paycheck that is)...



I am volunteering as the Director of the Women's Ministry this year at Oasis Church. I absolutely love it! I have found my passion ~ my heart's desire... I am so content in God's will with this position.



I will begin sharing my journey more this year as God continues to unwrap all the gifts He has in store for our family...







No comments: