Sunday, September 14, 2008

Remembering my Mom




I can't believe that this week will be one year since my mom passed away. It still hurts! I thought it would get easier ~ but it hasn't. There are so many things that have happened this year that I just miss picking up the phone and talking with her. The one thing I would share with you on this journey - is to enjoy the precious moments with your mom! That is the one thing that no one can take away - are your memories! and I have a lot of them and I cherish all of them... Enjoy the pictures as I find them this week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She wasn't my Mom, but she said she'd be mine, when my mom moved back to Pensacola. I miss her too but I know the pain is hardest for you and your family! I've been thinking about her a lot, as well and I'm praying for your family this week! Heaven is sounding sweeter all the time, isn't it? I love you!

Anonymous said...

I think about Sally alot. Sally and Mom had such fun together, like they are now in Heaven. I'm thinking about you guys this week. I know what you mean about just wanting to talk to your Mama. Mothers are special. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Sally was my second Mom. Really miss her a lot. Thinking about you all this week. I really miss them both. Love and Prayers!