Friday, August 22, 2008

School is around the corner...





As you will see the pictures say it all! Our teens begin school on Monday. Another part of this journey in our lives. If you had asked me two weeks ago, were my teens returning to the school of their choice? I would have told you No. About 5 weeks ago, when I was thrown out of my boat to change the course of where I was going on this journey, it affected my entire family. See with no job, my teens will be not be attending the school of their choice. After many discussions with the kids and praying a lot, they understood perfectly that God had other ideas of where they needed to attend school. I contacted the school and requested their records. Now - that is where God showed another side. The registrar refused to withdraw the kids and let God work this out. That night at 10:30 pm, we received a phone call explaining that God had done a miracle! Our kids were attending the school of their choice for FREE until I found the job that God has for me. WOW! When you think you have God all figured out for your life, and then He throws a huge Miracle - curve in this journey of our lives. Our teens will begin school on Monday at Calvary Christian Academy (both in high school, David in 9th and Kodie in 11th) ~ this is their desires of their heart! I am waiting to see God work another miracle ~ the job that is the desire of my heart!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. that is amazing. i love it when stuff like that happens. thanks for sharing.

Emmy said...

That is a good story! And my favorite part... its a modern day, economic crunch-time miracle!