Sunday, August 3, 2008

Yosemite is Awesome...





Today we got up and left our hotel at 6:45 am and did not return until 9:45 pm. We spent the entire day in Yosemite Park. WOW! The pictures say it all. Those Redwoods are HUGE and the giant mountains, the waterfalls, the unbelievable sights... Our God is the world's best painter... How can anyone not believe in God after seeing the sights we saw today. After we returned from our all day excursion, we were trying to find a place in Yosemite to have dinner. The first place closed 5 minutes before we got there, the 2nd one was too big of dinner, the third place only served drinks, so by the time we got to the 4th place - we just decided to eat there. While I went to the bathroom and wash my hands, I heard all this commotion outside and Jim breaking down the bathroom door yelling at me to get out the building was on fire and it was near the propane tanks. So we got out of there and fast... went on down the road and had a very nice dinner! God is so good to always take care of us... Enjoy some pictures...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you see the 3 brothers? That's always been one of my favorites...can you guess why? I'm glad your enjoying your trip! We miss you.

Anonymous said...

Hey ya all!!!

Bring some cool weather when you return! It is really HOT over here! I am so happy that your both having a wonderful time. The pictures are beautiful. What is this about a fire and propane tanks! You will have to tell me that story later! God bless and I miss you guys much!!!!