Monday, March 16, 2009

Birthdays - come and go....



Sometimes birthdays are just spent doing something on the spur of the moment... no plans, no itineraries, no direction... Just get up and go wherever you decide. This particular morning my two sisters Cyndi and Tonia (before my mom died, she said Tonia was one of her daughters) picked me up and off we went to Knaus Berry Farm in Homestead, FL had a cinnamon bun and a strawberry shake (WOW was that good)... then we went to a Tea Room Restaurant in Cauley Square - no reservations, just walked in and had lunch (WOW - we ate again). Then on our way home - we decided to stop at Dolphin Mall - (WOW - we had to snack again) and shop some more!!!! Sometimes these kinds of birthday's are the best! Came home and Jim took me and the family out to Bahama Breeze... (WOW more good food)... Then came home and had 2 cakes... (WOW - more food)... I can certainly say we ate ALL DAY LONG!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW Deb, you look like your Mom. How I miss her! Glad you and your sisters :) had a good time!