Monday, March 16, 2009

Red Envelope Day - March 31 - Need Your Help!


Sometimes when you turn your TV on or read the news somewhere you find that certain basic principles which are moral and spiritual in essence find themselves among the rest of the news. That is the case of the rights of the unborn. A teen who, instead of just listening to the news and putting it aside, is taking a stand. Our son, David Brown, who is 15 not only believes in the sanctity of life, but feels so strongly about it that he has been moved to action.

Read what David says about it ...“Red Envelope Day caught my attention because it is such a great and creative idea. It is easy to accomplish and is a peaceful and reasonable way to express our voice… (for the unborn and for life). I plan on getting as many envelopes as I can and filling them out and putting them into the hands of people who would be willing to put a stamp on the envelope and mail it out. I wish to get as many envelopes as I can into kids’ hands who want to make a change in this country and stand up for the rights of the unborn. I hope that all around America and the world at least 53 million envelopes get sent out to recognize the 53 million children killed due to abortion since abortion became legal.”

I hope you are also inspired and choose to join David and our family on this endeavour. One person can do something, but many can accomplish so much more!

“For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, everyone of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them”

Psalm 139:14-16

No comments: